The Elementals

The Elementals is a place where the called come. Fire, water, air, and earth!


    I am, therefore I can...

    Share
    avatar
    dan arjay
    Training

    Number of posts : 31
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  dan arjay on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:42 am

    Inferno wrote:hmmmmmm like a rank. You have 15 posts at the moment.

    so the posts will be for ranking purposes only? unlike SS?
    avatar
    dan arjay
    Training

    Number of posts : 31
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  dan arjay on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:42 am

    that is cool *winks to Acela


    Last edited by dan arjay on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Inferno
    Admin

    Number of posts : 195
    Age : 26
    Location : Fire Kingdom
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  Inferno on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:43 am

    dan arjay wrote:
    Inferno wrote:hmmmmmm like a rank. You have 15 posts at the moment.

    so the posts will be for ranking purposes only? unlike SS?

    What do you mean? I am not fully understanding. This is a simple website....


    _________________

    Thanks to Gryffindol for this banner!^
    avatar
    dan arjay
    Training

    Number of posts : 31
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  dan arjay on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:46 am

    Inferno wrote:
    dan arjay wrote:
    Inferno wrote:hmmmmmm like a rank. You have 15 posts at the moment.

    so the posts will be for ranking purposes only? unlike SS?

    What do you mean? I am not fully understanding. This is a simple website....

    OK. Let us put it this way... My rank as a beginner will end when?

    Why can't I access the Legends(?) thread at the bottom of the home page?
    avatar
    Inferno
    Admin

    Number of posts : 195
    Age : 26
    Location : Fire Kingdom
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  Inferno on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:48 am

    It will change at I think 25 posts and the "Legends" are not threads. They are "groups".


    _________________

    Thanks to Gryffindol for this banner!^
    avatar
    dan arjay
    Training

    Number of posts : 31
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  dan arjay on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:49 am

    Inferno wrote:It will change at I think 25 posts and the "Legends" are not threads. They are "groups".

    Ahhh. I see. so I cannot access that because...
    avatar
    Inferno
    Admin

    Number of posts : 195
    Age : 26
    Location : Fire Kingdom
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  Inferno on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:50 am

    I am still trying to figure that out.


    _________________

    Thanks to Gryffindol for this banner!^
    avatar
    dan arjay
    Training

    Number of posts : 31
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  dan arjay on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:52 am

    Inferno wrote:I am still trying to figure that out.

    OK please let me know when you do..
    avatar
    uniquemonke
    Trainer

    Number of posts : 92
    Location : .....are you stalking me?
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  uniquemonke on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:53 am

    he cannot access it, because u cannot become part of a group till either u are accepted in that group or post more than 25 posts.


    _________________

    Acela and Flame, together forever

    If you have problems or anything, I can help!
    Moderator
    avatar
    dan arjay
    Training

    Number of posts : 31
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  dan arjay on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:54 am

    uniquemonke wrote:he cannot access it, because u cannot become part of a group till either u are accepted in that group or post more than 25 posts.

    Ohhh... that was well and good...
    avatar
    black_dove68
    Advanced
    Advanced

    Number of posts : 65
    Age : 28
    Location : on the other side of the galaxy
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  black_dove68 on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:56 am

    why ello there Very Happy
    tis Blackdove
    but you cancall me Kim Very Happy
    *it takes about a month or so until you can call me Kimmy Razz *
    avatar
    Inferno
    Admin

    Number of posts : 195
    Age : 26
    Location : Fire Kingdom
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  Inferno on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:56 am

    black_dove68 wrote:why ello there Very Happy
    tis Blackdove
    but you cancall me Kim Very Happy
    *it takes about a month or so until you can call me Kimmy Razz *

    This is true.....


    _________________

    Thanks to Gryffindol for this banner!^
    avatar
    black_dove68
    Advanced
    Advanced

    Number of posts : 65
    Age : 28
    Location : on the other side of the galaxy
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  black_dove68 on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:58 am

    Inferno wrote:
    black_dove68 wrote:why ello there Very Happy
    tis Blackdove
    but you cancall me Kim Very Happy
    *it takes about a month or so until you can call me Kimmy Razz *

    This is true.....

    LOL Laughing cheers afro bounce
    avatar
    uniquemonke
    Trainer

    Number of posts : 92
    Location : .....are you stalking me?
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  uniquemonke on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:58 am

    Oh, and you can call me Tiara or Tia by the way. Either one is good.


    _________________

    Acela and Flame, together forever

    If you have problems or anything, I can help!
    Moderator
    avatar
    dan arjay
    Training

    Number of posts : 31
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  dan arjay on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:24 am

    uniquemonke wrote:Oh, and you can call me Tiara or Tia by the way. Either one is good.
    OK so, Tia, those groups are like what? Can you describe them to me? I can't still access them yet.

    Hi Kim...
    avatar
    black_dove68
    Advanced
    Advanced

    Number of posts : 65
    Age : 28
    Location : on the other side of the galaxy
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  black_dove68 on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:27 am

    dan arjay wrote:
    uniquemonke wrote:Oh, and you can call me Tiara or Tia by the way. Either one is good.
    OK so, Tia, those groups are like what? Can you describe them to me? I can't still access them yet.

    Hi Kim...

    ello Very Happy
    avatar
    uniquemonke
    Trainer

    Number of posts : 92
    Location : .....are you stalking me?
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  uniquemonke on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:29 am

    That's fine, alright

    Fire Elemental group: group for everyone who has the fire element and it is pretty much the same for each for each group. The only reason there are these groups, are to help classify who is what type of elemental, instead of having to go look it up in that person's introduction. There can be other groups though, like for example, maybe there would be a group for harry potter fans. Then everyone in that group would be able to diccuss there about harry potter.


    _________________

    Acela and Flame, together forever

    If you have problems or anything, I can help!
    Moderator
    avatar
    Inferno
    Admin

    Number of posts : 195
    Age : 26
    Location : Fire Kingdom
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  Inferno on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:31 am

    uniquemonke wrote:That's fine, alright

    Fire Elemental group: group for everyone who has the fire element and it is pretty much the same for each for each group. The only reason there are these groups, are to help classify who is what type of elemental, instead of having to go look it up in that person's introduction. There can be other groups though, like for example, maybe there would be a group for harry potter fans. Then everyone in that group would be able to diccuss there about harry potter.


    That is a good idea but they won't be under the "legends' i will probably make a new thread.


    _________________

    Thanks to Gryffindol for this banner!^
    avatar
    uniquemonke
    Trainer

    Number of posts : 92
    Location : .....are you stalking me?
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  uniquemonke on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:34 am

    yeah i know


    _________________

    Acela and Flame, together forever

    If you have problems or anything, I can help!
    Moderator
    avatar
    dan arjay
    Training

    Number of posts : 31
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  dan arjay on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:34 am

    Well that was cool... It would have been better if I can access it at the moment. But Thanks by the way. I need to go now... I have to run and errand... be back in a jiffy

    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

    Number of posts : 70
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  Josh on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:38 pm

    So whats your power? I'm Josh by the way(duh).

    There is a summary in the "Begginning" section which explains what happend before in the RPG.
    avatar
    dan arjay
    Training

    Number of posts : 31
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  dan arjay on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:31 am

    Josh wrote:So whats your power? I'm Josh by the way(duh).

    There is a summary in the "Begginning" section which explains what happend before in the RPG.


    Nice to meet you.
    Well I am in the process of discovering it. But I am pyrokinetic and controller.

    How about you?

    Sponsored content

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:44 am