The Elementals

The Elementals is a place where the called come. Fire, water, air, and earth!


    I am, therefore I can...

    Share
    avatar
    dan arjay
    Training

    Number of posts : 31
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

    I am, therefore I can...

    Post  dan arjay on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:44 pm

    Hi there!

    I am Daniel Robert James Potter Kaiser
    I am a Wizard with extra Power of Pyrokenesis and Fire-Control.
    I am 21 years old.

    My Father: Alexander Kristoff Stalin Kaiser
    My Mother: Genevieve Ginevra Copernicus Potter

    I love RP's and Harry Potter....

    I am an adventurer, a risk-taker and an easy to be with kid.

    You can hit me with your messages and we can be friends
    avatar
    Inferno
    Admin

    Number of posts : 195
    Age : 26
    Location : Fire Kingdom
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  Inferno on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:49 pm

    Welcome. I am Destiny Pyralis Rose. Princess of the Fire Region, and Daughter of Fire. I will try to figure out how to fit you in. The other members except for Storm have been on here. They were "members" before it was a forum. But I will do what I can.


    _________________

    Thanks to Gryffindol for this banner!^
    avatar
    dan arjay
    Training

    Number of posts : 31
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

    Thank you...

    Post  dan arjay on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:52 pm

    Thank you very much... I hope we can know more better.. Please do ... I can help make this a balst.
    avatar
    Inferno
    Admin

    Number of posts : 195
    Age : 26
    Location : Fire Kingdom
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  Inferno on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:53 pm

    dan arjay wrote:Thank you very much... I hope we can know more better.. Please do ... I can help make this a balst.


    You won't have to try. It already is.


    _________________

    Thanks to Gryffindol for this banner!^
    avatar
    dan arjay
    Training

    Number of posts : 31
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  dan arjay on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:55 pm

    Inferno wrote:
    dan arjay wrote:Thank you very much... I hope we can know more better.. Please do ... I can help make this a balst.


    You won't have to try. It already is.

    Ok... But I dont get this... How can I be sorted? and what are the requirements for me to view all the forums?
    avatar
    Inferno
    Admin

    Number of posts : 195
    Age : 26
    Location : Fire Kingdom
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  Inferno on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:57 pm

    dan arjay wrote:
    Inferno wrote:
    dan arjay wrote:Thank you very much... I hope we can know more better.. Please do ... I can help make this a balst.


    You won't have to try. It already is.

    Ok... But I dont get this... How can I be sorted? and what are the requirements for me to view all the forums?
    What do you mean. "Sorted" View them. I, as the Admin, have to give you permission.


    _________________

    Thanks to Gryffindol for this banner!^
    avatar
    dan arjay
    Training

    Number of posts : 31
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  dan arjay on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:59 pm

    Inferno wrote:
    dan arjay wrote:
    Inferno wrote:
    dan arjay wrote:Thank you very much... I hope we can know more better.. Please do ... I can help make this a balst.


    You won't have to try. It already is.

    Ok... But I dont get this... How can I be sorted? and what are the requirements for me to view all the forums?
    What do you mean. "Sorted" View them. I, as the Admin, have to give you permission.

    By sorted I mean to be in the Fire, water, air etc. And does that affect the color of the name?
    avatar
    uniquemonke
    Trainer

    Number of posts : 92
    Location : .....are you stalking me?
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  uniquemonke on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:03 am

    Hey there Robbie, and welcome to the Elementals forum!


    _________________

    Acela and Flame, together forever

    If you have problems or anything, I can help!
    Moderator
    avatar
    Inferno
    Admin

    Number of posts : 195
    Age : 26
    Location : Fire Kingdom
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  Inferno on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:05 am

    dan arjay wrote:
    Inferno wrote:
    dan arjay wrote:
    Inferno wrote:
    dan arjay wrote:Thank you very much... I hope we can know more better.. Please do ... I can help make this a balst.


    You won't have to try. It already is.

    Ok... But I dont get this... How can I be sorted? and what are the requirements for me to view all the forums?
    What do you mean. "Sorted" View them. I, as the Admin, have to give you permission.

    By sorted I mean to be in the Fire, water, air etc. And does that affect the color of the name?
    Yes, it does. You already are in Fire by that being your Element.


    _________________

    Thanks to Gryffindol for this banner!^
    avatar
    dan arjay
    Training

    Number of posts : 31
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  dan arjay on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:10 am

    uniquemonke wrote:Hey there Robbie, and welcome to the Elementals forum!

    Thanks... By the way, How can I be placed in the fire element
    avatar
    dan arjay
    Training

    Number of posts : 31
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  dan arjay on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:11 am

    Inferno wrote:
    dan arjay wrote:
    Inferno wrote:
    dan arjay wrote:
    Inferno wrote:
    dan arjay wrote:Thank you very much... I hope we can know more better.. Please do ... I can help make this a balst.


    You won't have to try. It already is.

    Ok... But I dont get this... How can I be sorted? and what are the requirements for me to view all the forums?
    What do you mean. "Sorted" View them. I, as the Admin, have to give you permission.

    By sorted I mean to be in the Fire, water, air etc. And does that affect the color of the name?
    Yes, it does. You already are in Fire by that being your Element.

    Ahhhh, now I see it
    avatar
    Inferno
    Admin

    Number of posts : 195
    Age : 26
    Location : Fire Kingdom
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  Inferno on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:12 am

    dan arjay wrote:
    Inferno wrote:
    dan arjay wrote:
    Inferno wrote:
    dan arjay wrote:
    Inferno wrote:
    dan arjay wrote:Thank you very much... I hope we can know more better.. Please do ... I can help make this a balst.


    You won't have to try. It already is.

    Ok... But I dont get this... How can I be sorted? and what are the requirements for me to view all the forums?
    What do you mean. "Sorted" View them. I, as the Admin, have to give you permission.

    By sorted I mean to be in the Fire, water, air etc. And does that affect the color of the name?
    Yes, it does. You already are in Fire by that being your Element.

    Ahhhh, now I see it
    Anything else???


    _________________

    Thanks to Gryffindol for this banner!^
    avatar
    dan arjay
    Training

    Number of posts : 31
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  dan arjay on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:15 am

    Inferno wrote:
    dan arjay wrote:
    Inferno wrote:
    dan arjay wrote:
    Inferno wrote:
    dan arjay wrote:
    Inferno wrote:
    dan arjay wrote:Thank you very much... I hope we can know more better.. Please do ... I can help make this a balst.


    You won't have to try. It already is.

    Ok... But I dont get this... How can I be sorted? and what are the requirements for me to view all the forums?
    What do you mean. "Sorted" View them. I, as the Admin, have to give you permission.

    By sorted I mean to be in the Fire, water, air etc. And does that affect the color of the name?
    Yes, it does. You already are in Fire by that being your Element.

    Ahhhh, now I see it
    Anything else???

    So I cannot view the thingy on the bottom because I am not an Admin?
    avatar
    Inferno
    Admin

    Number of posts : 195
    Age : 26
    Location : Fire Kingdom
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  Inferno on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:16 am

    What do you mean????


    _________________

    Thanks to Gryffindol for this banner!^
    avatar
    dan arjay
    Training

    Number of posts : 31
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  dan arjay on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:18 am

    Inferno wrote:What do you mean????
    I think they were the Air Elements like that at the bottom of the home page
    avatar
    Inferno
    Admin

    Number of posts : 195
    Age : 26
    Location : Fire Kingdom
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  Inferno on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:19 am

    dan arjay wrote:
    Inferno wrote:What do you mean????
    I think they were the Air Elements like that at the bottom of the home page
    There is. WHy???


    _________________

    Thanks to Gryffindol for this banner!^
    avatar
    dan arjay
    Training

    Number of posts : 31
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  dan arjay on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:20 am

    Inferno wrote:
    dan arjay wrote:
    Inferno wrote:What do you mean????
    I think they were the Air Elements like that at the bottom of the home page
    There is. WHy???
    I need an Admin to give me access on those pages? Because everytime I click on it. I prompted that I don't have access on those pages.
    avatar
    Inferno
    Admin

    Number of posts : 195
    Age : 26
    Location : Fire Kingdom
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  Inferno on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:23 am

    dan arjay wrote:
    Inferno wrote:
    dan arjay wrote:
    Inferno wrote:What do you mean????
    I think they were the Air Elements like that at the bottom of the home page
    There is. WHy???
    I need an Admin to give me access on those pages? Because everytime I click on it. I prompted that I don't have access on those pages.

    I am the Admin. You should have access to all of the pages.....oh...


    _________________

    Thanks to Gryffindol for this banner!^
    avatar
    dan arjay
    Training

    Number of posts : 31
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

    but why can't I?

    Post  dan arjay on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:24 am

    But why can't I open on the Air Elemental. Water, Ice, Fire,. Plasma Elemental?
    avatar
    Inferno
    Admin

    Number of posts : 195
    Age : 26
    Location : Fire Kingdom
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  Inferno on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:28 am

    dan arjay wrote:But why can't I open on the Air Elemental. Water, Ice, Fire,. Plasma Elemental?
    Note sure. Hold on.


    _________________

    Thanks to Gryffindol for this banner!^
    avatar
    dan arjay
    Training

    Number of posts : 31
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

    ...........................

    Post  dan arjay on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:32 am

    Ok. I will be here waiting
    avatar
    Inferno
    Admin

    Number of posts : 195
    Age : 26
    Location : Fire Kingdom
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  Inferno on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:36 am

    dan arjay wrote:Ok. I will be here waiting
    I have no clue why you can't. I guess you can't....hmmm I'll figure it out.


    _________________

    Thanks to Gryffindol for this banner!^
    avatar
    uniquemonke
    Trainer

    Number of posts : 92
    Location : .....are you stalking me?
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  uniquemonke on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:37 am

    I can....................but of course I'm a moderator.


    _________________

    Acela and Flame, together forever

    If you have problems or anything, I can help!
    Moderator
    avatar
    dan arjay
    Training

    Number of posts : 31
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  dan arjay on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:37 am

    Inferno wrote:
    dan arjay wrote:Ok. I will be here waiting
    I have no clue why you can't. I guess you can't....hmmm I'll figure it out.

    do you have a base number of posts here? like in SS?
    avatar
    Inferno
    Admin

    Number of posts : 195
    Age : 26
    Location : Fire Kingdom
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  Inferno on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:39 am

    hmmmmmm like a rank. You have 15 posts at the moment.


    _________________

    Thanks to Gryffindol for this banner!^

    Sponsored content

    Re: I am, therefore I can...

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:34 pm