The Elementals

The Elementals is a place where the called come. Fire, water, air, and earth!

Continued...

uniquemonke
    Trainer

Number of posts : 92
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

Re: Continued...

Post  uniquemonke on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:25 pm

ooc; remember acela has light powers............

Acela and Flame, together forever

If you have problems or anything, I can help!

Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Number of posts : 70
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post  Josh on Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Rigel walked in-between Leila and Cinthia. “Leila stop bullying her! She’s just a girl. Now I know there was some fighting, but I’m sure this is just a misunderstanding.”
    black_dove68
    Advanced
    Advanced

Number of posts : 65
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Post  black_dove68 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:21 pm

Josh wrote:Rigel walked in-between Leila and Cinthia. “Leila stop bullying her! She’s just a girl. Now I know there was some fighting, but I’m sure this is just a misunderstanding.”

"I'm just following YOUR orders. But if you want to take it from here, go right ahead. And you seriously underestimate her. Excuse me that I dont"
    War and Peace
    Training

Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post  War and Peace on Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:48 pm

Alyssa watched them for awhile " Sir if it all right if ALex helps me ?," she asked.
    Saphire
    Advanced
    Advanced

Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post  Saphire on Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:58 pm

Saphire had and idea of how she might be able to help but she wanted to check with Rigel first.
    As she was looking for Rigel she heard a few people talking in loud voices up on deck so she followed the sound and fowned a whole group of the elemnts standing on deck with Cinthia and Austin. She walked up to Rigel and tapped him on the shoulder.

sqjj
    Trainer

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Post  sqjj on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:17 pm

Cinthia sighed. "Look I'm sorry for causing all this fighting, I just wanted to make sure Austin was safe."

Austin blushed.

Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:19 pm

black_dove68 wrote:
    "I'm just following YOUR orders. But if you want to take it from here, go right ahead. And you seriously underestimate her. Excuse me that I dont"

"I've had enough of your rudeness Leila! I am the High King and I am to be respected! Cinthia just apologized, and if we wish to fight the enemy together I suggest you do the same!"

ooc: how old is Sapphire??
    black_dove68
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  black_dove68 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:50 am

Josh wrote:
    black_dove68 wrote:

"I've had enough of your rudeness Leila! I am the High King and I am to be respected! Cinthia just apologized, and if we wish to fight the enemy together I suggest you do the same!"

ooc: how old is Sapphire??

"Listen, Rigel, I am not your subject. Lets just get that clear. I'm here to serve this higher power, who ever he is. Yes you are in a position that demands respect, but so am I. The Southern Desert is twice the size of the Northen countries and I am their queen. So, instead of treating me like I am one of your people, think of us as more as an allience rather than King and subject. Which means in my land and in my customs the queen doesn't apologize to street urchins. Especially since I was ensuring the peace.

I mean this girl was nearly going to kill Alyssa. Do you think I'm going to treat her as if she were a guest on this ship? No. If this were a proper covoy, she'd be in chains regardless if she was trying to protect anyone. You turn on a ship mate, especially one that out ranks you, and you get chained. It's just that simple. Then once ashore you get a trial, grant if you didn't die during any of the attacks.

You really let things go too easily. Plus you are far too trusting of the girl. Heck you are far too trusting of any of us. Now maybe it's just me, but trust needs to be earned. This," she pointed to Cinthia, "person has not done anything worth your trust. As a King you need to punish her for turning on Alyssa and being a disruptive little...whatever. Her churlish antics could get someone killed. Now, I leave you. I must see if Aasen's accident cause any damage to our food supplies."

She walked off not letting herself have to hear anything anyone else would say.

(ooc the Leila poll is at a tie...so she's gonna be rude with good intentions at this point.)

Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:00 am

"But she didnt kill Alyssa.....if she was with the enemy she would have done it in a heartbeat. And since you are on MY ship you have to follow MY orders since it was Ellonai who told ME to lead you all!"

Rigel sighed and turned to Cinthia and Austin. "We will deal with this once this battle is over."
    War and Peace
    Training

Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post  War and Peace on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:39 am

Alyssa rolled her eyes " But, if she did kill me what you do with her?," she asked, crossing her arms.

Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:59 pm

War and Peace wrote:Alyssa rolled her eyes " But, if she did kill me what you do with her?," she asked, crossing her arms.

“I would have asked her to apologize and promise never to do it again.” Rigel said sarcastically.

He turned to the new Admiral, Jaerolin. “Are the cannons ready?”

“Yes.”

“Then prepare yourselves….and do not fire until I give the command.”

“Yes your majesty.”

sqjj
    Trainer

Post  sqjj on Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:06 pm

Cinthia knew the bickering between Leila and Rigel wasnt going anywhere....and it was unapropirate considering they were being attacked.

She drew her daggar and faced Decay's ship, waiting for them to attack. She noticed Austin was nervous, so she placed her hand on his soldier. "Its alright, we'll make it through this."

"But Decay has so many soldiers." Austin said.

"Well, that can't stop us can it?" Cinthia said with a smile.

"I guess your right." Austin said.
    Inferno
    Admin

Number of posts : 195

Post  Inferno on Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:54 pm

Josh wrote:"But she didnt kill Alyssa.....if she was with the enemy she would have done it in a heartbeat. And since you are on MY ship you have to follow MY orders since it was Ellonai who told ME to lead you all!"

Rigel sighed and turned to Cinthia and Austin. "We will deal with this once this battle is over."

Destiny flew down to Cinthia and Austin. "Rigel." She hissed at the man switching to human form her eyes blazing. "Calm down and stop SCREAMING! I don't think Ellonai told YOU to lead. If I remember correctly you are just helping lead us to our destination. Arcturus and myself are more of the appointed 'leaders'" She told him. She was still mad about the attack on the other ship and hated that she couldn't help with rescuing[sp?] the shipmates.

Thanks to Gryffindol for this banner!^

Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:16 pm

ooc: Why is Destiny yelling at Rigel? Leila was being disrespectful, and he's telling her that as long as she is on his ship she needs to respect him. And I'm not shouting...he's just talking firmly. And Mizar was suppossed to lead the elementals....since he died Rigel is taking his place. I know Leila wouldnt have DARED tried to talk to him in such a rude way she talked to Rigel. Young or not Rigel is the King and is not meant to be treated badly. Also this arguing is completly out of place as the ships are being fired at. So....

ic:

Rigel ignored Destiny's whining. He had lives to save and couldnt waist another minute on this petty arguing on who's the leader.

He could see Decay's face from a distance, smiling with malicious glee. Rigel scowled. Admiral Jaeorlin walked up to Rigel. "I know your busy with these people who have seemed to forget their place, but should I fire?”

“No wait.”
    black_dove68
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  black_dove68 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:39 pm

Josh wrote:ooc: Why is Destiny yelling at Rigel? Leila was being disrespectful, and he's telling her that as long as she is on his ship she needs to respect him. And I'm not shouting...he's just talking firmly. And Mizar was suppossed to lead the elementals....since he died Rigel is taking his place. I know Leila wouldnt have DARED tried to talk to him in such a rude way she talked to Rigel. Young or not Rigel is the King and is not meant to be treated badly. Also this arguing is completly out of place as the ships are being fired at. So....

ic:

Rigel ignored Destiny's whining. He had lives to save and couldnt waist another minute on this petty arguing on who's the leader.

He could see Decay's face from a distance, smiling with malicious glee. Rigel scowled. Admiral Jaeorlin walked up to Rigel. "I know your busy with these people who have seemed to forget their place, but should I fire?”

“No wait.”

(ooc...ok lol no one saw my post where Aasen had been the attacking ship(on accident Rolling Eyes ) and that it WASN'T Decay that was attaking? I only did that b/c Sqjj took over Decay and I thought only Josh controlled Decay. Josh does Sqjj have the right to use Decay? If so could you let us know next time? Also if I remember corrctly Leila did act rude towards Mizar lol
    as far as the leader thing, Leila is royalty and legistically does have more experiance with wars and ships and stuff....sooo....yeah her argument is pretty valid. Also I thought Destiny and Arcturus were the ones appointed as the leaders.)

Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:07 pm

ooc: Sqjj did not take over Decay. She said she saw Decay, but thats okay since I said his ship was near. I read everything I missed in the Elements and Leila was not rude to Mizar...she was rude to others INFRONT of him, but not to him himself. Mizar was suppossed to lead the team, since he's dead Rigel takes his place. Aasen trained the Elementals and Destiny and Arcturus just act like leaders in a De Facto way, they never were really THE Leader.

ic:

"FIRE!" Rigel yelled.
    uniquemonke
    Trainer

Post  uniquemonke on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:44 pm

Acela let go of Flame's had and went over to some sailors. She persuaded them into letting her and Flame take a boat to the other ship. She came back over to Flame, took his hand and took him to the boat. She held his hand the whole way, knowing he hated water. She got on to the ship with him and saw the others. She walked over, Flame's hand in hers.

Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:52 pm

Rigel watched as cannonballs wizzed through the air. He turned to Cinthia and smiled. "I know how it feels when everyone gangs up on you. This is all my fault, I shouldnt have locked up Austin. None of this would have happened if I didnt....but I was just trying to be extra safe. And don't mind Leila. She's always like that. If she bullys you again tell me, and I'll make her bow down to you and apologize. But there is one thing I do want to know....did you know the soldiers you killed were my men?"

sqjj
    Trainer

Post  sqjj on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:00 pm

Cinthia frowned. "Ill be honest Rigel I did know. But I told them to stop because I was going to tell them that I knew you and there was no need to kill me. But they kept running forward with a knife pointing at me. And I didnt want to get killed and I didnt want Austin to get killed either! So I did do some defence. I was just trying to live! I wasnt trying to be bad."

Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:04 pm

"Its allright I guess but please dont kill anymore of my men. If you do, I'll have no choice but to- LOOK OUT!" Rigel pushed Cinthia away as a cannonball just flew by them.

He felt the ships shake. He noticed Decay's fleet of ships getting closer. He quickly turned to Jaerolin. "FIRE AT WILL!"

sqjj
    Trainer

Post  sqjj on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:10 pm

Cinthia got up with a few scraches on her arm. "Austin get your bowen arrow! Saphire do need any help with something?!" Cinthia took her knife and was ready to fight.
    black_dove68
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  black_dove68 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:32 pm

Josh wrote:ooc: Sqjj did not take over Decay. She said she saw Decay, but thats okay since I said his ship was near. I read everything I missed in the Elements and Leila was not rude to Mizar...she was rude to others INFRONT of him, but not to him himself. Mizar was suppossed to lead the team, since he's dead Rigel takes his place. Aasen trained the Elementals and Destiny and Arcturus just act like leaders in a De Facto way, they never were really THE Leader.

ic:

"FIRE!" Rigel yelled.

(ooc lol you dont remember the dinner scene????when they first arrived to Mizar's castle? she was rude to him...something about not wanting to be called Daughter.
    ehh well its implyed...lol)

Once Leila made sure the food supplies would be secure she came to the top of the deck. Decay's ship was very close. Too close. She found the nearest loose rope and took a man's cross bow. She tied to the rope to the end of the thick arrow and shot it across into the mast of Decay's ship. She handed the bow back to the man, and in an instant she was swung across to Decay's ship. The second she landed, two men came at her. One was able to throw her off balence, but when she revived the two men weren't so lucky. Both had plasma burns that even Leila found it hard to look at for very long.

Meanwhile Aasen attacked Decay's ship from the otherside while they were also being attaked by another one of Decay's ship. Surrounded, Aasen ordered the men to focus on the side of the ship they were on. If one cannon wasn't firing (due to the death of the man that used it) then it was the job of the fellow crew member assigned to that side that was to make up for it.

"Alex," Aasen called to him.

Alex was preparing another cannon ball to Decay's ship, "what?" He answered.

Suddenly Aasen was by his side. Alex was unsure why he wasn't letting him continue loading the cannon.

"I want you to do something for me," he said taking his shoulders and leading him down below the deck.

"What is it?"

Aasen kicked open a window and showed Alex the boat he had tied to the side of the ship. The water was low enough for Alex to only have to drop four feet or so to the boat. "I want you get in the boat and create an eletric charge and direct it toward the other ship. Their small enough for it to really affect them."

Alex nodded and did what he was told. In the boat he balled his hands together. He had very little time to execute this, soon enough the other ship would figure out what he was doing. Luckily not having to drop from the main deck was less conspicouss than what he had done. Soon enough he had a big ball of electricity in his hands. He eased his hands in the water and let the electricity grow stronger. He guided it toward the other ship and soon the ship started to sink.
    uniquemonke
    Trainer

Post  uniquemonke on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:49 pm

Acela blasted decay's ship.

black_dove68
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  black_dove68 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:52 pm

uniquemonke wrote:Acela blasted decay's ship.

(ooc lol thats the way to do it, short and sweet ha ha)
    uniquemonke
    Trainer

Post  uniquemonke on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:55 pm

ooc; oh you know it!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:30 am