The Elementals

The Elementals is a place where the called come. Fire, water, air, and earth!

Continued...

uniquemonke
    Trainer

Number of posts : 92
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

Re: Continued...

Post  uniquemonke on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:18 pm

Acela woke up and got dressed in a simple, light, green gown. She walked out.

Acela and Flame, together forever

If you have problems or anything, I can help!

Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Number of posts : 70
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post  Josh on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:53 pm

Since most of the Elementals moved to the Constellation, Decay decided to start targeting the Orion since it was less gaurded. "FIRE!" he screamed.
    radiant susan
    Training

Number of posts : 43
    Location : back on the Constellation and working on my archery and sword skills
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Post  radiant susan on Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:15 pm

After Alzira was done practicing shooting arrows into the target, she gathered her arrows from the target and went to the other room that she dubbed as her sword exercise room. She took off her cloak and put her bow and quiver with it and then went into the middle of the room to begin her sword exercises. She was getting out of practice of doing them and needed to get back in the habit to doing it more. Now was as good a time as any to start doing it again.
    Saphire
    Advanced
    Advanced

Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post  Saphire on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:37 pm

Saphire heard a loud noise close to the Orian. She stood up and looked in the direction of the Orian and saw Decays ship shooting at it. She quickly got up on the rail and jumped into the sea and swam as fast as she could.
    radiant susan
    Training

Post  radiant susan on Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:00 pm

As Alzira was doing her sword exercises, she heard loud noises coming from another one of their ships so she put her cloak back on, got her bow and quiver, put her sword back in its sheath, and headed towards the deck. She looked over the railing and saw that the Orion was under attack by one of Decay's ships. She went straight towards the captain's cabin and knocked. When he opened the door, she asked, "Where can I find Rigel or Aasen?"

He replied with a surprised look on his face, "They're either in the messhall or in Aasen's room, miss."

She asked once more, "Where can I find Aasen's room if they're not in the messhall?"

He answered, "It's in the same hallway as yours just down a couple of rooms; it's the first door you come to on the left when the hallway ends."

She replied, "Ok thanks, sir."

She headed towards the messhall and saw that Rigel was at one of the tables so she went to him and said, "Decay's attacking the Orion. We need to get over there and help them out."
    Inferno
    Admin

Number of posts : 195

Post  Inferno on Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:14 pm

uniquemonke wrote:"Flame, when is soon as possible, for you?"she asked softly.

'As soon as it is safe enough." Flame replied.

Thanks to Gryffindol for this banner!^
    uniquemonke
    Trainer

Number of posts : 92
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post  uniquemonke on Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:55 pm

She nodded. "That sounds best"she smiled.

Acela and Flame, together forever

If you have problems or anything, I can help!
    Saphire
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Saphire on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:15 pm

When Saphire got to the Orian she brought her head out of the water and took in the situation. An idea was starting to form in her head. She went back under water and swam to Decays ship.

sqjj
    Trainer

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Post  sqjj on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:26 pm

Cinthia was exhausted. "Austin I had a enough fighting for today let me rest a little." Cinthia left Austin. Cinthia filled water into her bathtub. She got into the nice warm water. "Ouch!" Cinthia said looking down at a big cut on her arm. Cinthia took some soap and washed her arm so the cut wouldnt get infected.

Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:41 pm

Saphire wrote:When Saphire got to the Orian she brought her head out of the water and took in the situation. An idea was starting to form in her head. She went back under water and swam to Decays ship.

Rigel then gasped in horror. "Sienna is on the Orion!" Quickly he raced towards the ship.
    radiant susan
    Training

Post  radiant susan on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:51 pm

Alzira followed him to the deck and then she dove into the water and started swimming over to the Orion. When she got there, she saw some wounded soldiers and some that were already dead. She took out an arrow from her quiver, put it in the notch on her bow, and shot a few of the sailors that were controlling the cannons so that the damage done to the ship was a lot less than before.

josie_caspian91
    Beginner
    Beginner

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-01-31

Post  josie_caspian91 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:47 am

Sienna huddled in the corner of a small, dark storage closet. She closed her eyes, pushing out the tears. She heard people talking but she dare not move; she hadn't in ages. 'Rigel will come Sienna. Trust him' she would tell herself constantly, she hid her head in her knees.

Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:31 pm

ooc: And I thought Sienna was suppossed to be saving other people. Lol.

IC: Rigel jumped on the Orion and started running down the deck. "SIENNA! SIENNA!" he screamed.
    radiant susan
    Training

Post  radiant susan on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:04 pm

Alzira continued to shoot the soldiers that were controlling the cannons until every single one of them were dead. She'd go over to Decay's ship to retrieve them later. She thought to herself, Decay's not going to like that I killed all his people shooting the cannons. Oh well. She then leaned against the railing and looked over at his ship. It was getting a little closer but not too close to board yet.

Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:22 pm

Serpaethia woke up in the brig. "I've got to get out of here......where am I though....I thought I was dead....I remember burning....and darkness."

She then pressed her scaly hands against the bars. She noticed a man locked up in the cell across from her.

"So this is the infamous Serpaethia" the man said.

"Who are you?" Serpaethia said.

"My name is Admiral Klorin. We've never met, but we work for the same person."

"I don't work for anyone.....I don't even know who I am." Serpaethia said.
    Saphire
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Saphire on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:26 am

Saphire got to Decays ship and got the top of her body out of the water looking for an open window. She saw and open one that was on the lowest part of the ship. She jumped up and slipped through the window.

sqjj
    Trainer

Post  sqjj on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:47 am

Cinthia heard someone coming she quikly got dressed and opened her door. It was Austin.

"Cinthia we need to leave now."

"Were would we go?"

"Im going on Decays ship and your coming with me."

"Decays dangerous. What if we get killed?"

"Were actually safer on his ship than ours because hes bombing ours."

"Your right Austin we do need to leave. Ill go get my bag you get the weopens and the candles."

"Whats the candles for?" Austin asked.

"Just in case if its pitch dark." Cinthia replied.

Austin left and Cinthia followed him behind. Austin and Cinthia were on deck now. "Come on Cinthia on the count of three will jump into the water."

"Couldnt we look for a rowboat?"

"Theres no time if you want you can even hold my hand."Austin said annoyed.

Cinthia blushed. "Thats nice Austin but im ok." The two jumped into the water. They swam over to Decays ship. "Look theres a rope!" Cinthia said. The two climbed up the rope. They got on decays ship, ducking to make sure they werent spotted.

"Quick, to the lower deck!" Cinthia cried.

Austin and Cinthia ran downstairs. They could only hope the mission would go well. "Theres the men who are firering the cannons." Austin whispered.

"Lets wipe them out!" Cinthia declared happily. Austin took out his sword.

"Lets get them!"Austin yelled running forward. Cinthia ran behind him. Cinthia took her bow out of her bag. Cinthia pulled her bow string and then let go. It allmost hit Austin luckily he moved. Instead it hit one of the soildiers. The soildiers came after Austin but had no weopens. Austin took his sword and charged at the soldiers. Cinthia followed with her bow in hand and her daggars attatched to her waist. Within a few minutes the two killed all the soildiers.

"You were great Austin." said Cinthia "Thanks now lets stop those cannons."

"Right, you were pretty good too." Austin said.

Cinthia smiled. "I think we make a great team. No lets go. I think I'm ready for another adventure!"
    radiant susan
    Training

Post  radiant susan on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:09 pm

Instead of just waiting for Decay's ship to get closer, Alzira decided to just swim there. She swam to the Orion just fine so she thought she could do the same for the ship that Decay was on. She got up on the railing and dove into the water then she swam the rest of the way to his ship. Once she reached it, she saw a rope that led to the lower deck. She climbed up it and got onto the deck. She found her arrows and put them back into her quiver. She walked around the upper deck, and saw some soldiers just idling around. She put a few arrows into the notch on her bow and shot them. They all had a surprised expression on their face that meant that they had no idea how or when she got there. She pulled out her arrows and then put them back into the quiver. She walked about more to see if she could find anymore soldiers that she could kill and after finding no more, she went and hid in a storage room for a little while.

sqjj
    Trainer

Post  sqjj on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:28 pm

Cinthia smiled at Austin. "Lets blow this ship up."

"But how?" Austin said dumbly

"Maybe these might help." Cinthia took a match out of her bag and pointed to the gun powder in the barrels.

"Well alright smartie pants." Cinthia and Austin spreaded all the gun powder all over the lower deck. "Alright were going to jump into the water and while were jumping your going to throw the match into the boat. And hopfully it will exploed or start a fire." Austin said.

"Alright Austin on the count of three. One...Two Three!" Cinthia quickly threw the match and jumped into the water with Austin. The two started to swim toward Rigel's ship. Suddenly, Cinthia felt her foot get caught on something.

"Austin, I can't move!"

Austin turned to see her foot was caught in a net.

Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:35 pm

Decay was thrown into the water by the force of the explosion. Burning wood was sent flying through the air as the enitre ship fell apart.

"AAAGGHH!" Decay yelled. He quickly swam to one of his other ships.

A few minutes later, as one of his men tried pulling him abord, Decay started yelling. "We might as well give it up. We've lost too many ships!"

"But Decay, our master-"

"I DONT CARE! We'll have to think of another way to kill the Elementals. In the meantime I suggest you start sailing further west so we dont run into the stupid beings untill we are prepared."

Decay turned to see the ruins of his fleet of ships, as he did he noticed two farmilair figures in the water.

"Wait!" he shouted to his crew. "Dont go...yet"

sqjj
    Trainer

Post  sqjj on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:39 pm

As Austin tried to help Cinthia get out of the net he began to loose strenght. "Cinthia, I cant stay a float much longer!"

"Its alright Austin, I'm ready. I can die like this."

Austin felt tears forming in his eyes. "NO! You won't die, you ca-"

Before he could finish speaking Austin felt someone grab him from behind and someone throw a blindfold over him. "Aaahh! What are you doing!" he screamed.

"Shut up!" said the voice.

Cinthia saw several men and some skeletons from Decays crew on rowboats surrounding them. She couldnt move. She tried to scream for help, but they grabbed and gagged her before she could say anything.

Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Decay smiled as the two were brought onto his ship. "Well well well. If it isnt my dear friend Cinthia." he turned to Austin. "And who is this? The Admirals son?" Decay laughed. "I find it interesting that your attracted to a traitor."

Last edited by Josh on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

sqjj
    Trainer

Post  sqjj on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:44 pm

"HE'S NOT A TRAITOR!" Cinthia screamed furiously. "He's not like his stupid father. He's a good person, and thats more than I can say about you! RELEASE US NOW!!! You don't want to suffer the consequences!"

Austin pleased about how far Cinthia was willing to go to protect his honor, couldnt help but smile.

Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:48 pm

Decay laughed again. "I don't think you understand. Its YOU who will suffer the consequences. Lock them in the brig." Decay ordered.
    radiant susan
    Training

Post  radiant susan on Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:49 pm

Alzira got out of the storage room and ran for it as it started to explode. When the biggest wave of fire came, she jumped into the water. She looked at the remains of Decay's ship and decided what to do. She finally decided to go back to the Orion to just practice more of her archery skills and sword exercises. She swam back there and got back onto the deck. No one seemed to know that she left but she didn't really care. She went to her room to change into dry clothes and then headed to the archery room to shoot arrows into the target. She got there and started to hit the target.

Last edited by radiant susan on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:46 pm